Should I trade??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Well thanks man, how much did the rim and tire set up cost ya? and I wanna see some new pics of that thing with the lift and demold! Loving the colormatching you have going on too, looks cleannnn
The hole set up with the tires mounted and balanced, plus shipping ran me about $2960.00, and that was on discount! normally the set cost around $3500.00! but any ways iv been really busy with school/work, and my Grandpa passed away yesterday night at 5:15 P.M. "May he Rest in Piece" :bawl: but il try and get some pics up in the next week or so any ways :)

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The hole set up with the tires mounted and balanced, plus shipping ran me about $2960.00, and that was on discount! normally the set cost around $3500.00! but any ways iv been really busy with school/work, and my Grandpa passed away yesterday night at 5:15 P.M. "May he Rest in Piece" :bawl: but il try and get some pics up in the next week or so any ways :)
Damn son! well they look great, cant wait to see pics when you get around to posting em! Sorry to hear about your gramps man..

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
My condolences to you and your family JP.

Do ya hear something? sounds like a soft whisper......*uuuppppppeeerrr cccooorrrnnneeerrrsss*

I 'tink it's a ghost!

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score

Do ya hear something? sounds like a soft whisper......*uuuppppppeeerrr cccooorrrnnneeerrrsss*

I 'tink it's a ghost!
Lol thanks man, you actually provided me with one of my few smiles of this past week. :)

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
yay!!! I R ELITE SMILE MAKER!!!

ok, happy time thread jack over.....I now return you to your regularly scheduled thread that doesn't have upper corners because a certain person is being lazy.

:D

Last edited:

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I 'tink it's a ghost!

Must be the wind I dont hear anything mike...oh wait I can hear it..*nnnnnffffaaaabbbsss*

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just got an idea.. what if I go back to blackout and black the bumpers, billet, and wheels? Think if I did that it would look good? or should I stay with the chrome?