Should I trade??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
I think the black would look good. Check out JCloud's truck, his is green and he recently plasti-dipped his front end. A colormatched smoothie and black billets would look the best though.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think the black would look good. Check out JCloud's truck, his is green and he recently plasti-dipped his front end. A colormatched smoothie and black billets would look the best though.

Thanks dude il check it out, the wheels my buddy wants to trade have an aggressive off set and a meaty tread not to mention are bigger so thats what kind of has me torn. I really like my wheels but his might look pretty decent black.. choices choices :hmm:

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Thanks dude il check it out, the wheels my buddy wants to trade have an aggressive off set and a meaty tread not to mention are bigger so thats what kind of has me torn. I really like my wheels but his might look pretty decent black.. choices choices :hmm:

I personally like the style of the other wheels, plus they have more tread which is a nice bonus. I think they'd look tough black.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sorry for digging up an old thread but i finally got a chance to go check out the set of tires my bud wants to trade. they actually turned out to be goodyear duratracs and they are litterally brand new. id doubt they have more than 30 miles on them. the rims looked like they would be an easy shine. i was just thinking about it and a new set of 15" rims would be alot cheaper than a new set of tires and i could still sell his to make some money back didnt know if these details would change anyones opinion on the matter but i suck at making up my mind so please help me if you would. would also like to add my tires are cupped and wont completly balance in the back. thanks guys

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
being brand new tires, that makes a bit of a difference. 15" tires are had to get now, except brand new. Basically he is trading a dated set of rims with brand new tires for your badass rims and ****** tires. If you can live with the dated rims until you can buy new 15's to put on your truck with the new 15s you get, id say go for it. I would really like to see much closer pictures of his tires and your tires to make a better decision. Im sure others would too....

These might look good cleaned up, idk

http://jonesboro.craigslist.org/pts/2810562137.html

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys, il try to get more pics up of my tires sometime tomorrow so you can see how mine are worn. Shoulda taken pics of his but basically the rims were just a little dirty, no pitting or anything like that and the tires like I said are brand new. I really have no idea what my rims are worth is part of the problem. I bought the rims and tires used off craigslist in september for 650$. He paid 700 for his set off craigslist then found out they didnt fit. Hes just offering them to me because the thought I might be interested in a larger tire since I recently got a bodylift. If I dont take them hes just going to post them on CL this week sometime.