Should I trade??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Okay my buddy recently bought a set of rims and tires for his 2000 silverado and said he cant fit the wheels over his disc brake calipers in the back? anyway he wants me to trade him my set straight up. Mine are 285/75/16 cooper stt on american racing rims. His are 33/12.50/15 goodyear mtr on polished aluminum ultra wheels. Says the tires have less than 100 miles on them and the rims could use a polish. Not very good pics but should I do it?

Mine:
You must be registered for see images attach

His:
You must be registered for see images attach

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah im not crazy about the rims on his... but they are new tires and mine are cupped pretty bad and are probably only 60%

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Don't do it, unless he is willing to do the polish job (and they look great after) and offer money to boot. He is the one needing a trade not you.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hell no man, those wheels he has are so lame and everyone has them, yours look amazing now. Just rotate them or have them rebalanced if they are cupping.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I was only considering it because the tires are brand new, But those polished aluminum wheels are soo ugly. maybe ill wait and just buy some new ones this summer.. Im kind of tempted to get 35's for it :evillol: I wish they werent so expensive for 16" wheels :(