Should I trade??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I'm almost positive your rims are worth tons more than his. Those drilled mags are near bottom of the totem pole when it comes to costs. They're good rims, but the design isn't highly sought out, so the prices stay low. His rims at most would be valued between 200-250/set. Your's on the other hand are probably ~50% more in value.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm almost positive your rims are worth tons more than his. Those drilled mags are near bottom of the totem pole when it comes to costs. They're good rims, but the design isn't highly sought out, so the prices stay low. His rims at most would be valued between 200-250/set. Your's on the other hand are probably ~50% more in value.

Yeah your prolly right, the closest ones I could find on American racing's website ran around 150 per wheel new, couldnt find the exact wheel though. Just not looking forward to dropping a ton of money on new tires this summer, thought I could avoid it by trading and picking up some cepek wheels for like $400.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Ah ok, then yeah, go for it. Those ultra wheels are just like the AR Outlaws....which are extremely outdated wheels. I think I remember them being popular only on lifted vehicles back in the 90's with balloon tires. Your wheels are definitely newer looking with the sharp angle machined face like what became popular much later.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ah ok, then yeah, go for it. Those ultra wheels are just like the AR Outlaws....which are extremely outdated wheels. I think I remember them being popular only on lifted vehicles back in the 90's with balloon tires. Your wheels are definitely newer looking with the sharp angle machined face like what became popular much later.

yeah I got a week to think it over so well see, I think having those ugly wheels will bug the **** outta me but if I can manage to get new rims and tires out of it then im thinking it would be worth it... Now if I would just get around to doing that upper corner mod you would be able to sleep sound at night :ROFLJest:

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
yeah I got a week to think it over so well see, I think having those ugly wheels will bug the **** outta me but if I can manage to get new rims and tires out of it then im thinking it would be worth it... Now if I would just get around to doing that upper corner mod you would be able to sleep sound at night :ROFLJest:

Oh thanks for reminding me......now git those corners did!!!