SEMI Turbo Wing for Spoiler???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stutaeng

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

What about this option? I kinda like it. Isn't this how the semis use it? With big a$$ vertical stack exhaust pipes like them diesel guys run? I'm not sure about getting into parking garages or going through a drive thru, though.

GMCanada

Reaction score

What about this option? I kinda like it. Isn't this how the semis use it? With big a$$ vertical stack exhaust pipes like them diesel guys run? I'm not sure about getting into parking garages or going through a drive thru, though.

Can you photoshop it in front of the front tires like an F1 car?

BOOT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

LOL first place I posted it on FB someone said to mount it that way, i said the same I'd forget it was there and take out a drive-thru AND even before I found the one that I bought. I also found places that sell them for pick-up trucks or RV's. So who ever it was that said don't mount it to the roof, well they already do that.