Seat mechanism......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Try that. And if you have no luck then the chevy parts department usually can print some. While back that's what I did whenever I bought my 60/40 and was removing interior components

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The lever under your knees, butt in seat, is the for and aft adjustment on multislot tracks. The upper lever shoulder height release seat back to move forward then release intermediate base to move seat and normal forward and aft adjustment track forward for access to rear seats. It does not lock in place when forward. If place the seat back upright and don't move seat base backward and lock in you will get a surprise the first time the vehicle moves forward. Been there had the shouting.

alpinecrick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The lever under your knees, butt in seat, is the for and aft adjustment on multislot tracks. The upper lever shoulder height release seat back to move forward then release intermediate base to move seat and normal forward and aft adjustment track forward for access to rear seats. It does not lock in place when forward. If place the seat back upright and don't move seat base backward and lock in you will get a surprise the first time the vehicle moves forward. Been there had the shouting.
I know exactly what you mean!

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
While i ran errand i looked over the sest in the 95. Release the back forward to enter and look at the back, lower left seatback hinge point. You should see an oval loop () around the seatback hinge pivot pin. When using the aft recline bottom lever this loop is slack. When using upper lever seatback forward pin in loop pulls tension on loop in bowdon cable unlocking seat base track to slide base forward for rear seat access. There is similar short cable in left rear tahoe seat to unlock and flip forward.