seat covers for 60/40 buckets?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
i used the search box... and went on a wild goose chase.

does anyone make seat covers for the 60/40 bucket seats? the 94 i recently bought has a lot of wear on the bottoms of the seats. No tears or holes, but are worn and dirty (even after cleaning).

any suggestions?

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Katzskins? Probably only available from them in leather, in a stock design or their own. And crazy expensive!
I may know someone that could make up a set of covers or replace the worn sections for you, though! Let's see if I can track him down! (Damn upholstery guys! Always slackin'!!!)

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
Katzskins? Probably only available from them in leather, in a stock design or their own. And crazy expensive!
I may know someone that could make up a set of covers or replace the worn sections for you, though! Let's see if I can track him down! (Damn upholstery guys! Always slackin'!!!)

hehe thanks Al

Leather or cloth?

prefer cloth... (for the k1500)

Off topic, but do they make a factory leather 60/40 split seat?

Sent from my DROID RAZR M using Tapatalk 2

maybe in the NBS's, i've never seen a OEM leather 60/40. i've seen them recovered in leather... but not factory.