60/40 seat latches help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cattech24

Reaction score
Swapping from a bench seat to 60/40. The seats I bought do not stay matched upright. Can someone help me with what is missing.

Attachments

• 76371031-743B-4210-960A-7BF3D5DC76CD.png
    76371031-743B-4210-960A-7BF3D5DC76CD.png
    1 MB · Views: 20

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not without year, make ,model , original seat types. Then what do want to swap in, did you already check to make sure they fit. Did check to make sure they function before buying or is this something new?

Cattech24

Reaction score
Not without year, make ,model , original seat types. Then what do want to swap in, did you already check to make sure they fit. Did check to make sure they function before buying or is this something new?
Truck they are going in is a 1994 GMC RCSB. Original seat is a bench seat. These will fit, just trying to figure out why the backs will not stay latched in the up right position.

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Might need to be mounted first. If they are from an extended cab truck, they’ll be equipped with a rear entry function. If they were folded down using the rear entry function ( releases the back and also the sliders) it probably needs to be cycled through so that the sliders reengage before the back engages.

Cattech24

Reaction score
Might need to be mounted first. If they are from an extended cab truck, they’ll be equipped with a rear entry function. If they were folded down using the rear entry function ( releases the back and also the sliders) it probably needs to be cycled through so that the sliders reengage before the back engages.
Not from an extended cab as far as I know. They just have the manual slider adjustment front and back, no easy access function.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What are seats out of? 94 and earlier etx cab seat is different from 95 and up. So what seat do you have?

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What do , show us photo of the sides, how many latch adjust knobs, fer crying out loud , you have say exactly have or show photos , can't see what you see.