Scanner or computer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kenh

I see nothing I hear nothing
Reaction score
In my experience it sometimes takes a bit to get registered. AFAIK that web site is a one man show. More or less.

Someplace is an email address where you can contact the web master. That is what I did.

Ken

Pinger

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Some progress. I can now log into GearHead EFI but when I go for the BIN the following appears.

''
Pinger, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.''
I'm guessing awaiting activation.
As per suggestions, if it doesn't happen soon I'll try and contact the site mod via e-mail. I had to do this for a (small) LPG forum and it was worth the effort.

Pinger

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I installed the TP stuff (from your earlier link) but when I go to open it I get a pop up saying ''Can't start...MSVCR120.dll is missing from computer... try reinstalling to fix''.
I've done the reinstall and no difference.

Doesn't seem to matter how often I reinstalling I still get the ''Can't start...MSVCR120.dll is missing from computer'' pop-up. But it is on my computer in the TP files.

Pinger

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Maybe try posting a hello thread in introductions? You may be able to PM 1project2many - he's the administrator - or I could if you like.

Cheers for the offer but if I can post on the site I'll do that. I want the TP to open and work on my lap top first though.
How do I get to to recognise the supposedly missing MSVCR120.dll thing?
(I'm crap at computing - just in case anyone hasn't guessed that yet).

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do I get to to recognise the supposedly missing MSVCR120.dll thing?
Not sure - did you search for it in the tool bar on the bottom? Something like "msvcr120.dll is missing" or repair? Other than that, maybe someone else knows or you'll have to contact TP's website.

Pinger

I'm Awesome
Reaction score