Roll Pan Question!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WVXC450R

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Who here has a roll pan? How do they mount? Do they use brackets or bolt straight to the body? The reason I ask is because I have a body lift an need to get the bumper bracket for the rear and they are about the same price as a roll pan and I really like roll pans soooo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Roll pans can bolt straight to the body or be welded for a cleaner look. Most roll pans need a little caressing to fit though.

gtpheath

Reaction score
I had one that screwed into the body. Had it on for a couple of days then took it off. I would rather have the sturdyness of my rear bumper not to mention a step to get into the bed of the truck

WVXC450R

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have one on my flare side ford and I really like it. It makes it a lot easier when backing up not having to worry about hitting your bumper. I did wonder about getting up into the bed but I'm young so I can jump up on the tires and climb in lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk