RIP to another 98 z71.... i sad...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94_C/1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just seen this thread. Glad you and your wife is ok, and luckily your daughter wasn't with you. Makes me feel better driving one of these trucks since your's help up so well for what it went through.

Good luck with getting that police report quick. An old guy in a toyota was on the wrong side of the road and did a little damage to my truck. Took them a couple of days past when the report was supposed to be done and it was just a fender bender.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
So whats new? You tear it all down yet? You pick up another gmt400 yet?

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
So whats new? You tear it all down yet? You pick up another gmt400 yet?

tear down gonna start next week... gonna check out a 96 4door tahoe when college refund comes in.. until then, most of this truck will stay together as a parts truck for the 'hoe... if someone needs something, i will entertain any reasonable offers.

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
yeah.. it wasnt a fun ride... doesnt seem like it was over a month and a half ago though...

btw, parts are still availible... rims and tiresare gone, motor and trans still there if needed, interior is still good

Low 89

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like that was just a ****** fckin week for gmt400's mine got totalled on the 28th. still feels like yesterday, although mine wasnt nearly as bad as yours.

99z28monster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So what is the status on the insurance and your truck? I have been away a while ya gotta excuse my ignorance if you already posted up somewhere else.

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
truck is totaled, insurance is MIA.. had liability so i didnt claim it, guy that pulled out in front of me was not found to be at fault, going to court tomorrow to settle the ticket... 145 dollars for a "Careless and Inattentitive driving" ticket.. gonna see if the judge will drop it.

truck was replaced by a 1983 c10... thats my project now.. next vehicle will be a jeep...