Kj's I dont need another "98 K2500" project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

konajoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I stumbled across this 98 2500 Ext cab long bed while searching for parts to use on my 98 3500 crew cab. I couldn't pass up the deal on this one so i dragged it home. She needs some TLC but not bad for a New England truck.

I originally bough the truck to strip for parts for the crew cab. After power washing and giving it a good once over, plus a cruise around the neighborhood... the plan has changed. She's going to get her rusty spots fixed(cab corners & above the windshield) a new set of 265 or 285 tires on stock wheels w/center caps & rings.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

konajoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The truck sat for awhile till i had some time to work on it. i put a new battery in it and she started right up.

So the first step is new tires... that always seems to get the project going. LoL

More power washing and a new set of 285 Goodyears Wrangler Workhorse ATs

Last edited:

mars2878

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
After you get the dually straightened out, put the other 2 trucks up for sale here. Might find a buyer for a big Blick k2500 ext cab w/ title & brand new tires or maybe someone here will want cclb w/o title as a parts truck?