Rider's '81 Dodge D150 RCLB "Son of Thunder"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Those old Dodge's were BEAST!!!!! I loved the one that was on Simon & Simon!!!!!

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
Looks like an awesome build has lots of potential. Sucks what happened to Thunder though if it were me that guy would have had some quality hospital time

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Talk about unique, any other lowered truck Ive seen before, that....thats a first. Not really sure about the wacky camber in some pics but cool anyways.

I like it too cuz its different, has some pretty gnarly camber up front but its pretty nice for being all custom made. There was really no air ride parts specifically for that style of dodge so everything had to be custom built and modified up front. I definately appreciate all the work that went into getting that truck to lay out

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like it too cuz its different, has some pretty gnarly camber up front but its pretty nice for being all custom made. There was really no air ride parts specifically for that style of dodge so everything had to be custom built and modified up front. I definately appreciate all the work that went into getting that truck to lay out

Thats like me with choppers. I HATE THEM, they are absolutely the gawdiest thing on the planet.....BUT......I tip my hat and congratulate anyone who can build one because I realize at the amount of blood, sweat, tears and money that goes into a custom bike build. This is that category, not really my cup of tea, but the amount of hardship buddy guy went through to modify a truck that has very little aftermarket support, compared to Ford/GM, I think its awesome.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Thats like me with choppers. I HATE THEM, they are absolutely the gawdiest thing on the planet.....BUT......I tip my hat and congratulate anyone who can build one because I realize at the amount of blood, sweat, tears and money that goes into a custom bike build. This is that category, not really my cup of tea, but the amount of hardship buddy guy went through to modify a truck that has very little aftermarket support, compared to Ford/GM, I think its awesome.

I couldnt agree more

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Those old Dodge's were BEAST!!!!! I loved the one that was on Simon & Simon!!!!!

If its the show im thinking of that was a nice truck! That was a W150 "Macho" Powerwagon

Looks like an awesome build has lots of potential. Sucks what happened to Thunder though if it were me that guy would have had some quality hospital time

Oh believe me.....he did...between the injuries Thunder inflicted on him from the accident and the ahem..."discussion" he had with me and a few friends...

Look's great!

Thanks!

This just reminded me, i remember on cardomain a couple years back seein a bagged d150 a guy in red deer built... Heres the link http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2534225/1989-dodge-d150-club-cab

Thanks for the link i will def have to check that out!

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Here is a pic of the hood i will be installing on the truck eventually. It remains to be seen if i wind up molding on a cowl induction scoop onto this hood or not.

You must be registered for see images