Retro look for modern Chevrolet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
Saw this at the dealership a few months back, they took a 2020 2500HD CCSB and two-toned it, I think it looks pretty good. Sorry for the super blurry picture.

You must be registered for see images attach
I was just thinking how this would look on my 2020 2500 .... not sure have to see it in person

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Saw this at the dealership a few months back, they took a 2020 2500HD CCSB and two-toned it, I think it looks pretty good. Sorry for the super blurry picture.

You must be registered for see images attach
Can't really say I'm really feeling it. The new ones have fairly sculpted and stylized sheet metal that's sexy to look at. Imho, this hides some of the lines instead of accentuating them. Makes the sides look flat or maybe that's the idea behind it....

Last edited:

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Some of you might remember the "Beau James" and "Gentleman Jim" pickup truck options that GM offered around 1975. I saw one of each of these on the local dealers' lots back in the day. I think one was GMC (Beau James) and the other Chevrolet. A Google search will turn up a few pictures of each.

I can't imagine either of these sold well, then. A retro version? No way.
Beau James was a GMC in blue and silver, the Gentleman Jim was a similar package but in black and gold. Both available only on Sierra Classic IIRC. Dad was very interested in these packages when he was shopping for a new truck in 1975. They didn't have them on the lots optioned the way he wanted, though, would've had to be special ordered. So when we saw the truck he eventually got, he bought it because it was pretty much what he wanted, and they would deliver it across town when the extra gas tank was installed at an upfitter.