replacing battery cables

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No where near the area the strip is at if you compare where the fuel pump fuse and fuse pump relay are written at.. the block is in between the fuel pump fuse and relay.. those grnds are listed outside of them... don't even pay attention to that..... has nothing to do with the distribution block itself..the distribution block is all power and no grounds at all...it's talking about the studs the cover attaches to via the plastic nuts..

Last edited:

Cody302

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm too intoxicated for this. If the forum had the ability to delete a post, i would.

Attachments

• Snapchat-20140917110909.jpg
    Snapchat-20140917110909.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
But with that I'm heading to sleep.... 6 am comes early when you get old....lol. and I gotta be at the shop early to....have a couple customers cars that I have to finish and get outta the shop....so I can fix more..lol

Cody302

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So i should take the purple wire, which i believe is connected the the ignition switch at one end, and connect it where?