Replacement or repurchase for my defective 2022 GMC Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AAhmed

Reaction score
No. 1 You, do all due diligence to prevent any opportunity for them to void warranty and responsibility. No sketchy or " my cousins nephew sister blah blah.
No. 2 Don't give up the ship. Be insistent, like that mosquito you can't quite get.
No. 3 Review the " lemon laws" for your state, the actual code. Research any Attorneys if it comes to that.
I wish you luck fighting the dragons.
Thank you so much; Good advice, I am looking to establish communications with GM and see how it goes. My last option will be be to high a lemon law attorney. thanks again

Last edited:

dmhscorpion

Reaction score
Hello,
I am writing to request a replacement or repurchase for my defective 2022 GMC Yukon, which I purchased brand-new in January 2022. Since April 2022 and at 5000 (five thousand) miles, I have been experiencing a repeated Check Engine Light problem.

I have taken the vehicle to my local GMC dealer, who has involved GM Engineers, on seven [7] occasions to have the problem fixed, but they have not been able to resolve the issue. I am now concerned that this defect is built-in the vehicle itself.

We've been waiting and bringing the truck for frequent, lengthy repairs for more than a year and a half, and we're tired of it. We have never performed two oil changes without visiting the repair facility for a check engine light issue in between. The failure of this new vehicle to pass the upcoming emissions test would be highly embarrassing for GMC and render the vehicle worthless. Our Toyota Highlander has been operating flawlessly for 11 (eleven) years, as well as a brand-new Kia Telluride. These trustworthy vehicles are better than a Yukon with manufacturing flaws in our opinion.

GMC is required by the Lemon Laws to replace or repurchase my truck due to this recurrent irreparable defect after all these attempts to fix it. I am therefore asking GMC to act to replace the vehicle for my family.

If you have any thoughts on this or know of anyone who has, please share them with me.
Thank you.
I would push a GM before buying a rice burner. ..

AAhmed

Reaction score
Thanks, I sent GM a letter and waiting on their response. I actually have the Check Engine light on now, and taking the vehicle again this week for repair :mad: