Beware: GM Nightmare - Defective 2024 and 2022 Yukon Diesel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AAhmed

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I understand that you may have some concerns, but I believe there may be a misunderstanding.
I value your input.
Thanks

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I understand that you may have some concerns, but I believe there may be a misunderstanding.
I value your input.
Thanks
You’re on the wrong forum. Please stop spamming this. You’re the one who misunderstands. Buy a GMT400.

AAhmed

Reaction score
I’m as guilty as the next, but after his last post, I’m convinced he’s just trying to get a rise out of us. You know, life’s important work.
I say, all just ignore!
This relates to GM's replacement and buyback policies.
It's not about a particular GM vehicle or platform. It relates to everyone!
It's possible that you won't experience this, but someone significant to you might.
A well-known GM dealer admits that they must inform their clients about this entire problem.
so that they don't return enraged with them.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
This relates to GM's replacement and buyback policies.
It's not about a particular GM vehicle or platform. It relates to everyone!
It's possible that you won't experience this, but someone significant to you might.
A well-known GM dealer admits that they must inform their clients about this entire problem.
so that they don't return enraged with them.