Replace original carpet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dszx13

ragged out Z71
Reaction score
Anyone ever try this carpet replacement from lmc? My factory carpet is trashed from the previous owners an want something that's durable an not have to worry about mud an grease on it

You must be registered for see images attach

Dszx13

ragged out Z71
Reaction score
How's the wear an tear on them. I don't want something that's gonna fall apart in 6 months lol. That's about how long my floor mats will last me

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Mine are the 1997 GM originals. They're bit worn under the pedals, but no holes. 180,000 miles on the truck.

gnrl

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
another vote for vinyl floor. I replaced mine from some site, maybe auto interiors direct? orig was gray, all they had was black.

if you can't find them let me know I'm sure I still have an order confirmation email.

Dszx13

ragged out Z71
Reaction score
Debating getting new carpet all together. All the vinyl I can find is real thin an looks cheap made

Sent from the legion of doom

grampadirt

On MEDICARE Officially Old
Reaction score
I bought carpet from LMC for a '77 GMC I had,pretty good quality,fit well and matched the original color(lt. blue).Sadly my son wrecked the truck but I'd buy from them again.My burb needs new carpet so I may be doing the replacing some time this summer.

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
I have the stock gray vinyl flooring, and I love it. I just wipe it down with a wet rag every month or so and it looks like new

454ss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I put lmc carpet in my 78, good durable quality, was still in great shape when I junked the truck about 12 years later so I put it in the 84 I replaced it with and was in that when I sold it about 5 years later. some trimming/adjustment was needed, didn't quite fit like oem but im picky and was happy with it.