Replace original carpet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dszx13

ragged out Z71
Reaction score
Ok that sounds good lol. Jus need to make my mind up I like both

Sent from the legion of doom

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Check rock auto, they sell ACC carpets which are really nice. Plus we get the 5% off with the code in there section of the forum...

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I have new carpet for my crew cab that came from lmc but have not installed it yet. It looks to be pretty good quality. It's just sitting in my closet for now.

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I put the vinyl rubber floor in my truck from lmc over 2 years ago and still love it..no wear or anything yet.

Sent from fiberglass covered Galaxy S3

Dszx13

ragged out Z71
Reaction score
I think I'm gonna go with the rubber. Did you get the original style or that thick stuff they sale also

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
When installing, put all the bolts for your seats, seatbelts, console, etc. in the holes where they came from before dropping in the flooring. Then all you have to do is cut a small 'X' over each bolt to expose them. Once that's done, you can cut out the holes for the bolts. Saves a lot of time trying to find the holes, & you don't have to crawl under the vehicle to poke something sharp through the holes to find 'em.

Dszx13

ragged out Z71
Reaction score
When installing, put all the bolts for your seats, seatbelts, console, etc. in the holes where they came from before dropping in the flooring. Then all you have to do is cut a small 'X' over each bolt to expose them. Once that's done, you can cut out the holes for the bolts. Saves a lot of time trying to find the holes, & you don't have to crawl under the vehicle to poke something sharp through the holes to find 'em.

Great tip lol ill definitely do that