Good Carpet Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marcos Beltran

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need to replace old gray carpet in single cab stepside. Whats a good company/brand to buy from? All the reviews Ive seen on the carpets available have not been good. Either they dont fit or they are not molded as claimed.

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
^I'll second that. I have carpet from them as well, and the quality is good. And made in the US.

kolgeirr

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got the replacement carpet for my Suburban from Stock Interiors, who just had ACC make it and mail it to me direct, but they were slightly cheaper at the time. The carpet is great. I highly recommend you pay the bit extra money to get the mass backing, it made the install stupid easy and the sound deadening is fantastic.

JOHNGAAA1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ACC for sure. Pay the extra money for the mass backing. It makes it much easier to install and get a professional look. It lays down much better and there is no fighting to get all the wrinkles out.