Refresh the interior of my 98 WT1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G R G

Reaction score
My little WT runs like a top and it even rides good if I drop 200lbs in the bed, otherwise it "rides like a truck". It was a county truck in a past life. They jacked up the rear and put tall, heavy duty tires all around.
The body is is good shape but the interior looks scary.
I have looked but I cannot find parts.

It has the original bench seat. The lower section has holes in it. Where can I buy a new, blue bottom and maybe back for the seat?

The upper dash is falling apart. It has large cracks in it. Is there anywhere I can find a new blue dash?

Thanks

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Most any seat from 88 to 98 will fit . There is a big thread on here about seats that will fit including seats from certain cars. The Junkyard is your friend. Also check Craig's list under auto parts . They are out there. Good luck and welcome to the forum.

G R G

Reaction score
Most any seat from 88 to 98 will fit . There is a big thread on here about seats that will fit including seats from certain cars. The Junkyard is your friend. Also check Craig's list under auto parts . They are out there. Good luck and welcome to the forum.

I called around to some salvage yards and was told that as soon as a pickup comes in it is stripped and sold. I have to be standing at the gate to get any parts from them.
I'll check out the threads and Craig's list. I could be be OK with a couple of buckets if they're covered in vinyl. That would work out well.
Thanks for the reply.

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You might want to look farther afield like maybe Monroe or Athens . I doubt every yard is as fast as those metro Atlanta places. Also when searching CL remember that a front seat out of a Suburban or Tahoe will also fit. Last but not least, CL might find you a 500 buck parts truck that you could salvage what you need from and then hand over to a yard.