Rally Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JS45

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ive always loved the denali 20s from what 07-13. i would like to find a set of these but i prefer more meat on the tire and old school small wheels.

You must be registered for see images attach

CzyKats44

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I've like them since I first saw them. My old sawblades were shot and I could get a hold of these pretty cheap (relatively speaking). They look better with the GMC rather than the bowtie :cool:

AuroraGirl

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What wheels accept the dog dishes? I know van wheels do but I’m looking for 6 lug. What should I be looking for?
Any steel wheel with the correct circle in the center

You must be registered for see images attach

A steel wheel for a 6 lug, Which Im frankly not sure fi I own any lol, would prob have the mid lip thing that the dog dish would retain around. heres a ford or gm 8 lug steel and the ring I mean is the one outside the lugnuts but before the slits

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
There's 2 sizes of the square body dog dish hubcaps. The 5 lug version is smaller diameter than the 8 lug one, and the 6 lug one is for the 4x4 trucks and the front ones have a hole for the hubs to go through.