Rally Wheel Worth?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MNorton

Reaction score
What do you think these wheels should be worth? I found them at a yard sale, they have new chrome and center caps. The were sandblasted and repainted silver. 15x8 inch. I haven’t purchased yet but the fellow was asking $400 but said he would bargain a bit!
You must be registered for see images attach

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With what looks like mint trim rings and center caps, that’s good. But, who did finish, what process and are wheels in good shape? Hard to believe anyone would refinish bad wheels. Why is he selling? If done professionally, that’s a steal imo.

Road Trip

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, from up here in the middle of the rust belt those look super clean. They
would make any truck in this area really stand out from the crowd.

What do 4 trim rings & center caps like those go for these days?
Compared to what I've seen for sale, those look to be near the
top for value?

You should make your mind up yay or nay pretty quick - I can't
imagine those not getting snapped up before you know it!

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last year I refinished my rally wheels only to find one wheel was bad. I bought a new “Refurbished” wheel from Parts Geek for $75.00. So, doing the math on 4, plus trim rings and center caps, it’s a good deal.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I thought it sounded high...till I looked on eBay and saw what people are asking for them! Some folks think just cause it fits a square body truck that they can get megabux for them.

Caspian1911

Reaction score
If I saw them and they fit my truck I'd get em $400 pretty good deal centers are worth $100 on there own. For what it's worth though I have never liked the silver on them so I have always painted my rallies to match the truck. they look so much better it gives the chrome some contrast. I have a champaign colored truck with black accessories so black wheels my first 91 was maroon and gold I painted them maroon. They really make it stand out.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
If I saw them and they fit my truck I'd get em $400 pretty good deal centers are worth $100 on there own. For what it's worth though I have never liked the silver on them so I have always painted my rallies to match the truck. they look so much better it gives the chrome some contrast. I have a champaign colored truck with black accessories so black wheels my first 91 was maroon and gold I painted them maroon. They really make it stand out.
I agree on color matched wheels. I'll do this eventually on my crew cab; the silver paint has some surface rust on them.
Another benefit to color matching the wheels, it makes it more "your" truck.