Project geneva crew cab dually duramax swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

letitsnow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's funny how we all have such different preferences... My '06 had one of those on when I bought it. I took it off and threw it in the trash. It worked fine, but I was like WTF is that needed for

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's funny how we all have such different preferences... My '06 had one of those on when I bought it. I took it off and threw it in the trash. It worked fine, but I was like WTF is that needed for
You just open the handle and let it fall and it wont slam. Once you get a newer truck with it and are use to it its hard to remember to hold the door all the way down

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well on the way to daytona truck meet the axle bearing said its had enough. Thinking it was the brakes i tried to get off the highway because my family was in the car and the axle ended up breaking and bending the axle tube
. Towed it back home and when i finally went to move it to the side yard the hub finally came off. Going to finally do a full airbag setup in the rear with a 3 link and a 14 bolt srw with disc brakes to make the rear end 4 inchs narrower.

You must be registered for see images attach