Pre-Runner Tire mount and fab tailgate plates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

plouth

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did some work this weekend and mounted the N-Fab tire mount (tire is a 37 cooper) and also made up some corner tailgate plates to complete the look. Wanted to not worry about using the front of the box and having **** slide out while driving.

Next up I'm making up some custom bed rails and connection points for tie downs. ******* around wit the plasma cutter!

You must be registered for see images attach

un4givn85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks great!
But is it lockable? I could see that getting stolen.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks great, glad to hear u can lock it, I didn't trust leaving anything in my trucks when I drove to the bay area, although it's everywhere. Do u work for a fab shop?

plouth

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great, glad to hear u can lock it, I didn't trust leaving anything in my trucks when I drove to the bay area, although it's everywhere. Do u work for a fab shop?
yea, Oakland can be a tough place if you like your stuff, haha. No I don't work for a fab shop, just a guy who likes to design and build stuff on the side.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Or if ur truck is to big for parking spots, damn compact parking only.
Well u did some great work, I would've believed you to be one.

plouth

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great, love the jerry cans on the stepside. What fender flares are those?
the gas cans are not real they look like Jerry cans but they are storage cans. The top flips up on a hinge and I can lock it. Great for tools and jumpers.
The flares are actually stock stainless steel fleet side accent flares. They say they don't fit for stepsides on the websites, but as you can see they fit fine. All I did was powdercaot them semi-black and bam. It's that simple.

plouth

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or if ur truck is to big for parking spots, damn compact parking only.
Well u did some great work, I would've believed you to be one.
thanks, I try to do a good job and not half ass things. Thanks for the thumbs up!

Reaction score
Couldn't do a man a favor and shoot some pics of measurements and fitments could you? Been studying on building one for my stepside for a while but haven't gotten around to it. Looks good!