Power windows not working 95 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RynoHarris

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
1995 Chevrolet Tahoe. I've never had any troubles with my windows ever. Now none of the passengers can roll up or down the windows and I've got it set to normal. even tried switching them to lock and back and nothing. Only the drivers controls work on the windows. Is there a fuse that controls the passenger windows only? Anyone have any ideas?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Blaine Davies

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Check your fuse compartment in the dash behind the drvr door there's 2 aluminum case fuses that control the power locks, seats, and I think the windows as well, not 100% on that, replace one or both of them with a 30 amp fuse and see if it works

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Blaine Davies

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If it works then grab the same aluminum case fuses out of a truck at a wrecker and replace them, FYI when you pull the fuses out of the fuse block they may be extremely hot, like.. Touching a hot cigarette lighter hot, so pull them out with pliers.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

RynoHarris

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
But if that were the case wouldnt the power locks not work as well?

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
How do the passenger switches feel? When you press them, is there a noticeable click or operation of the switch? Could be that you just have both of them broken, and didn't notice until now.

Unless you know for sure when they were working last?

RynoHarris

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They feel the same still. All three. And they were working yesterday and about halfway through rolling down one window they all stopped working for sine reason. Except for my driver controls.