Plus Sized Grandpa

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phatphuck

plus sized grandpa
Reaction score
Meanwhile the injector replacement and fpr. Surprisingly easy despite all the horror stories out there.

You must be registered for see images attach

phatphuck

plus sized grandpa
Reaction score
So the new oil pressure sensor is a 3 prong on the block side and a 1 prong on the original connector/wire side (single wire). They are incompatible.

Doesn't look like I can easily find the single prong sensor. Anyone make this conversion and can give me some insight?

phatphuck

plus sized grandpa
Reaction score
Is the 3 prong loom side also a single wire sensor?

In that case I could just get the newer style connector and tie it in.

Edit: just decided to break the two extra pins off the new sensor and use the single middle post for my body side. Should do the trick.

Last edited:

phatphuck

plus sized grandpa
Reaction score
Got thissun all finished up. No leaks. Sounds great. Much smoother with the new injectors. Engine temp is reading a little lower now? Like 5-10*

Next job is to clean it up in the engine bay good. Then going to take off all the old plastic loom and Tesa Tape the harness all over real good.

Then replace the last of the AC components I didn't do last year now that I have that broken line from this job and recharge it.

Wash wax detail done. Right?

phatphuck

plus sized grandpa
Reaction score

Some LEDs, some paint on the wheels and a hell of a lot of DOT tape. Looking road worthy.

Forgot these little snips on the side rail after finishing the wiring and they made an entire 40 mile drive at speeds over 75mph without falling off. Were still there when I arrived.

Must ride pretty smooth.. lol

phatphuck

plus sized grandpa
Reaction score
Yeah that cracked me up. I couldn't believe it.

It's a light duty trailer. One brake axle. 7k gvwr. But should cover me 80-90% of the time.

A zero turn, maybe some small cars. Tractor and hog maybe?

But I got it mostly for large materials.

It was cheeeeeap so I'm pretty happy with it.