Bed bolt size

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MNorton

Reaction score
The truck I purchased is missing a few of the bolts/screws shown in the picture In the bed. Does anyone know the size and where they might be available? I have looked everywhere. Doesn’t look like LMC or NPD has them!
You must be registered for see images attach

MNorton

Reaction score
I figured it out, they are M8 1x25 and of all places I found them at Menards!

Last edited:

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You want good answers, start with year, make , model, eng, trans if applicable. Twenty feet away they all look the same, open the hood and doors there all different.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I thought it was me, couldn’t figure out the bolts in picture. The “bed” mounting bolts are GM 15016879. Those look like tailgate latch bolts.

Last edited:

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Yeah, I thought it was me, couldn’t figure out the bolts in picture. The “bed” mounting bolts are GM 15016879. Those look like tailgate latch bolts.

Yeah probably for the tailgate. I have the factory drop in liner, so they're covered on my truck.

MNorton

Reaction score
Sorry if I didn’t provide enough information! As I said some of the bolts in the bed of my truck were missing. it is a1994 GMC C1500 Stepside 5.7! Here is an actual picture of my bed where you can see missing bolts/screws with torx head. Not the typical bed mounting bolts found everywhere when you search for bed mounting bolts. Zoom in on the one bolt present and you can see it well. I did find a close match at Menards. It was a M8x1x25. These may not be the proper bolts, there six on each side down the inside of the bed.
You must be registered for see images attach