Pic request from guys running MMW budget arms...specifically the front shock mounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
I am almost done with the front end and held the shock bracket that came with my Ekstensive kit and noticed there is not a whole lot of room as far as where to mount them. I just want to be sure where to mount and that they work as they should.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
I just checked his build thread and it didn't look like he put his shocks back on when he replaced his stock arms with the MMW ones.

kdhs10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's my thread on the Tahoe, there is one on here too in the Members Trucks section. I haven't installed my front shocks yet though, the ones I bought are too short and would limit my lift too much. Once I get new shocks I will put some pics up in my thread.

And the standard budget arms don't have a sway bar mount on them but I am pretty sure he can add them if you want them.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
That's my thread on the Tahoe, there is one on here too in the Members Trucks section. I haven't installed my front shocks yet though, the ones I bought are too short and would limit my lift too much. Once I get new shocks I will put some pics up in my thread.

And the standard budget arms don't have a sway bar mount on them but I am pretty sure he can add them if you want them.

hehe i thought you were on GMT too.. wasn't sure.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score

Yeah, I went through your build as well. I emailed Taylor at MMW and he sent me a picture of the same mounts that I have from Eksentive but no pics of them installed. I was wondering since the mounting point on the lca is farther away from the stock location would the shock be mpunted on a extreme angle?