PhotoShop Contest #1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Awesome. Just checked out your website for the first time....I can't believe I didnt know you had one. AWESOME website.

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
Awesome. Just checked out your website for the first time....I can't believe I didnt know you had one. AWESOME website.

it has been a long term project, me and my partner invented these 7 years ago which you can see the whole story on the website, i did about 95% of the ones on there, jeff never has time anymore and i go in streaks where i make a bunch, they actually are what lead me to this site as i was making them for members on the dodge ram site that belongs to this group of sites when i noticed the 88-98 chevy site listed somewhere on there and wound up here.

our site started because someone was ripping off our trucks(right down to same pixels on outlines) and doing a terrible job of them and actually charging for them, they were meant to be free and always will be, our server space is donated by a buddy of ours so we can keep on making them for the world to see

hows this fit ya?
You must be registered for see images attach

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
it has been a long term project, me and my partner invented these 7 years ago which you can see the whole story on the website, i did about 95% of the ones on there, jeff never has time anymore and i go in streaks where i make a bunch, they actually are what lead me to this site as i was making them for members on the dodge ram site that belongs to this group of sites when i noticed the 88-98 chevy site listed somewhere on there and wound up here.

hows this fit ya?

Wait, am I just now realizing who you are?

Wow I'm speachless. I haven't been on pavement sucks in so long...

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score

our site started because someone was ripping off our trucks(right down to same pixels on outlines) and doing a terrible job of them and actually charging for them, they were meant to be free and always will be, our server space is donated by a buddy of ours so we can keep on making them for the world to see

hows this fit ya?

It sucks that someone went and ripped off of what you were doing. I've seen before someone who wanted to charge to make them on another forum. I love those trucks on your site and it is an awesome thing to do. I've saved the versions of my truck you have done in my Flickr and a flash drive.

The headlights look awesome!! I hate to keep asking, I realy do, but can you do Signals on the tow mirrors (I seen it on someone elses here...) And the Billet grille?....though that mesh looks cool...might have to try that on the real one. lmao. Have you ever done LEDs on turn signals? I still love that you added to fog lights, just awesome!

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
It sucks that someone went and ripped off of what you were doing. I've seen before someone who wanted to charge to make them on another forum. I love those trucks on your site and it is an awesome thing to do. I've saved the versions of my truck you have done in my Flickr and a flash drive.

The headlights look awesome!! I hate to keep asking, I realy do, but can you do Signals on the tow mirrors (I seen it on someone elses here...) And the Billet grille?....though that mesh looks cool...might have to try that on the real one. lmao. Have you ever done LEDs on turn signals? I still love that you added to fog lights, just awesome!

i'll go to pm before this thread gets to crudded up

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Come on gents! We need more entries!

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
Wait, am I just now realizing who you are?

Wow I'm speachless. I haven't been on pavement sucks in so long...

you are not missing much, it has really died since jason changed the whole thing a couple years ago, up to about 3 weeks ago you could at least have a skin that made it look similar to the original ps but it just never felt right anymore.

i still check it many times a day since i am still a mod but not much posted

AlaskanTrucker379

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought I would enter this, Not an expert but not bad I dont think.

What do you guys think? comments?

Original

My edit

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like that.. a lot of small things... took me a min to catch them all... if i didn't miss any.. lol