PhotoShop Contest #1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Dude, I left that. Here's the background and wheels. Look at the front window, you can still see the mountains. Look around the edges, you can see some of my orange overlay. You can also tell the grille is funny from me editing out the bowtie and making it smooth.

You must be registered for see images

And I just blew your mind.

You didn't blow my mind....anyone coulda came in here and wondered why the Truckin logo is on there, that would make anyone think that....

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
You didn't blow my mind....anyone coulda came in here and wondered why the Truckin logo is on there, that would make anyone think that....

I didn't think that. NANANANANANA :p

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score

Lol, I was just messin man. Yeah, I left it just to kind of give it that feel, like it was an actual photo.

BTW, why hasn't anyone else done a lowered version? I thought it was interesting that everyone went stock or lifted. :hmm:

Anyways, there are good shops in here. This is going to be a fun competition.

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
Lol, I was just messin man. Yeah, I left it just to kind of give it that feel, like it was an actual photo.

BTW, why hasn't anyone else done a lowered version? I thought it was interesting that everyone went stock or lifted. :hmm:

Anyways, there are good shops in here. This is going to be a fun competition.

there is 1 lowered one, at first i thought it was the same picture as the original then noticed it had a drop and body color bowtie

heres my attempt. nothing fancy

You must be registered for see images attach

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
there is 1 lowered one, at first i thought it was the same picture as the original then noticed it had a drop and body color bowtie

i done some more editing on it. check out my post. and you didnt notice the brown in the wheel spokes lol

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Just under 1 day left to get your submissions in people!

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Any idea how long the voting period is going to be? Is it 1 week, like the TOTM? I like this, I don't always have time to clean-up and go out to get pics of my truck. I also didn't want to chew up 3 month old tires doing a burnout. This is a little easier to compete in, just takes a few hours and some creative ideas.

I thought someone would've come in here and stretched it to make a full crew cab, or cut it to make an RCSB. I didn't even think about doing a caddy clip though.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Any idea how long the voting period is going to be? Is it 1 week, like the TOTM? I like this, I don't always have time to clean-up and go out to get pics of my truck. I also didn't want to chew up 3 month old tires doing a burnout. This is a little easier to compete in, just takes a few hours and some creative ideas.

I thought someone would've come in here and stretched it to make a full crew cab, or cut it to make an RCSB. I didn't even think about doing a caddy clip though.

Voting thread will be 3 days, that should give enough time for most people to see it and then we can get the next one going!

I really like everyones chops, and am impressed with the turn out! Great job everyone!

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What does the winner get? Pick the next photo to Photoshop?

That is correct, winner picks the next picture to be photoshopped. After the voting poll closes, I will PM the winner and he can send me the picture of his choice. Then I will put up Photoshop Contest #2!