Parting out 2001 GMC Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
Parting out 2001 GMC Yukon Denali

Motor Trans (not using the AWD components) PCM (and ALL necessary wiring for motor swap) Rear End Seats Floor Console Temp/Compass Mirror DIC Seat Heater Switches are spoken for already.

The rest is fair game.

It is an AWD LQ4 4L80E Yukon fully loaded with everything.

Post up what you are looking for and I can get pics posted up next week.

Once pics are posted for what you are requesting then make me an offer + shipping or shipping included depending on what it is.

The truck is getting scrapped so I want to offer people what they may need before another vehicle gets crushed with usable parts.

This is the build thread of the motor/trans swap http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?14908-Finally-Found-One-LQ4-4L80E

Last edited:

bowtie-till-i-die

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If the second row is a bench seat, i would like the fold down console and the frame that hooks to the main seat frame. Id like to graft it on to my bench seat in my 98

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
If I lived closer I would attempt to buy the entire dash …. but I definitely don't have the cash at the moment with xmas coming up

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
If the second row is a bench seat, i would like the fold down console and the frame that hooks to the main seat frame. Id like to graft it on to my bench seat in my 98

It has the 60/40 split folding. I dont think there is a console. I will look tomorrow when I get to work.

If you have a factory fog light switch. And possible heated mirror switch
Sent from my camo'ed GS3

Fog light switch yes. I didnt see a heated mirror switch. I will look though. Make me an offer on the parts.

got factory stereo/cd player?

No sorry. It had all aftermarket audio.

If I lived closer I would attempt to buy the entire dash …. but I definitely don't have the cash at the moment with xmas coming up

NJ isnt that far. LOL

I will take pictures of it as it sits right now.

The front seats and center console may go up for sale if anyone wants them. The seats are power with heat. I even pulled the seat heater switches from the doors and the plugin pigtails for everything.

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
Bucket seats and center console up for grabs. Local pickup ONLY. Too big and heavy to ship. UNLESS you set up your own freight shipping.

Seats have heat in them and I will throw in the switches for free. The are full power seats.

I dont feel like modding the seats to fit the OBS floor pan.

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
Got stuck working today so I wasnt able to pull the drivetrain out so it wont be getting scrapped for another couple weeks.