My 2001 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
I paid $300 last year for a set of 4 with their center caps and a set of BFG A/Ts that were nearly bald. Finish was probably a 6-7 of 10.

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
Yards near me wanted 200 per wheel if i understood them right over the phone.

Spareparts

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
She is a puppy, Bernedoodle. I think about 3mos old now. Loves rolling around in the wife's dug up chick weed beds.
Entertaining as all get out! She is starting to figure out go fetch with the help of the wiener dog teaching her.
Kinda funny, She will drag the wife's dug up chick weeds into the house root balls and all when we are at work and anything she can drag outside is in the yard.
We are to the point of "Where the He11 she find that!"
If im working under my truck she will grab my wrenches and i have to search the yard for them. First time i was like, Where the he11 my wrenches going!
You must be registered for see images attach

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've always wanted a GMT800 Burb; there's a local guy who's got a 2500 4x4 with an 8.1L, anytime I catch him I'll pester him as to when he's going to sell. He keeps saying I'll be the first to know but I honestly think he wants to be buried in it, and after all the money he put into it I don't blame him!

Still planning to keep the 454 Burb I hope?

Spareparts

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do plan on keeping the 98 burb unless someone offers me enough i can not turn it down in cold hard cash.
Doubt that will happen no one has asked me to sell it yet.

Spareparts

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So originally the owner was asking 4K for because he thought the rear main was leaking and did not want to deal with it but here never mentioned that to me on the phone.
I get there and check the usual pre start stuff and then start it up sounds fine Goes into gears fine test drives fine. He tells me there is 1 problem and it's the rear main seal is leaking. I look underneath and i was pretty sure the oil cooler line was leaking not the rear main. So i offered him $2500 and he took it.
Changed out the original gm seal this morning and the only thing i could get my hands on was a FelPro one.
Start it up and it leaks worse than before!
I have a real GM one on order. Pics show the difference. Gm then FelPro.

Spareparts

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So @BNielsen got me thinking.
I would never ever get outta my suburban what i got into it and never expected to but if someone offered me 8K cash money with no BS dickering i would take it.
Don't see that happening as im not going to list it for sale anyway.