Park Light Anchors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Vehicle in question is a '97 GMC Suburban. Please forgive me if this is a silly question, but I've accidentally stripped a few of the nylon anchors that the park light screws thread into and I'm wondering if there's an easy way to pop them in and out without removing the grille. I can't really see anything from the front. If I have to take the grille off again it's no problem but just figured I'd see if anyone had an easier method.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Just pull all the screws out of each parking light, once you do, you can reach through the hole and pop them out. They are basically an "X" pattern that pops into the grille, so you have to squeeze all the pieces together and push from the other side. It will slide out towards you.

Sorry, that's the best I can explain it.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Got it! Thanks for the tip, turns out I was just over-thinking it and that was exactly the info I needed. I appreciate it!

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Lol, no worries. I've replaced my grille a couple times. I understand not wanting to just go at it, I don't know where you can get them if you ever broke one. Better to ask and find out for sure.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I actually got mine from LMC, part number 30-0815 if anyone's curious. A whopping 95 cents a piece though.