Glass park lights???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jjbiskup

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
has anybody heard of glass park light being a thing? Not having to worry about yellowing or oxidation. Im also trying to find park lights that fit a 90’ grille, it seems the bulb holder is offset because the grille is more shallow than a 90’. Cant find any online. I also know that the grilles from that era came with black spacers for the park light? I assume i can just use a piece of vacuum tubing unless somebody knows where to find them.

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LMC sells the spacer.
Explain What are the spacers for ?

One other thought I always wondered and never seen them listed on eBay or anywhere . Have you ever seen
92-99 Amber colored composite turn/ parking lenses available for the 92-99 Tahoe Yukon suburban or silverados ?

I wouldn’t mind having a true amber color turn lense to match the corner markers

Much like these below as far as what I’m getting at with the ( color ) but availability to fit for the 92-99
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sure…they exist. Sort of.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Sure…they exist. Sort of.

Why is the frame around the lens grey and not black?

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why is the frame around the lens grey and not black?
@fancyTBI could confirm that(those are his), but I think some were grey originally. At least when I was looking at some aftermarket lights, they were offered in 2 different colors. Mine are black, I was thinking maybe some came in the “other” color.
Example:
Anzo USA 511032 Chevrolet Chrome Parking Light Assembly - (Sold in Pairs)
https://a.co/d/b0IkKrM

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used some stained glass paint on a set of corners about 100 years ago. They turned out nice.