Parking lights/turn signals aren’t working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93sierrak1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What’s going on y’all, long time no see. Turn signals on the entire truck won’t work and the parking lights aren’t coming on. I changed out all parking light bulbs and fuses and that didn’t fix my problem. When I turn the turn signal it will tick really fast but the light also won’t come on on the dash. What could the fix this? Thank y’all

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was having some similar issues a year ago. Check rear trailer and taillight wiring. I had one of these that crapped out and was the issue.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
It’s in between the rear main connection. I actually replaced with the brand above, which is a good brand, just was showing one as an example.

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Headlight switch?
You’ll probably need at least a test light for some basic diagnosis.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Found a picture of the one that shorted out.
You must be registered for see images attach

If you have one of these, remove it and just reconnect harness without it as a test.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
What’s going on y’all, long time no see. Turn signals on the entire truck won’t work and the parking lights aren’t coming on. I changed out all parking light bulbs and fuses and that didn’t fix my problem. When I turn the turn signal it will tick really fast but the light also won’t come on on the dash. What could the fix this? Thank y’all
I like the molded style like the picture from Amazon better, less exposed wiring harness to get damaged.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My son's truck had a broken ground wire on the rear harness that caused similar issues. If your rear harness is dorked, check the Suburban harnesses in the junkyard. They typically have less butchery.