Paris gets a 6.0

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tyler Wigger

Reaction score
ooops

You must be registered for see images attach

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Slick tool. Strange intake has pitting but not exhaust? I've only seen the opposite. Lapping is easy. I lap with a drill, I use a piece of rubber fuel hose clamped to the valve to spin it faster.

Tyler Wigger

Reaction score
ALRIGHT! valves lapped, everything cleaned, and new btr .660 springs installed with a .030 shim on the intakes!

quick question!
Im looking for some stainless long tubes for it but cant find a thing, Anyone have any information on this!?

Pics coming soon pulling the old 350 turd out this weekend!

Tyler Wigger

Reaction score
I also need to set the motor to tdc on cyl one so I can get the motor timed properly and everything else bolted on

Jglew82

I fix stuff
Reaction score
How are the non coated holding up? are they complete rust piles?! my build has turned to budget as i jus spent money on the harness and the trans!

They’re holding up pretty well. I took my time on prep and applied several coats of VHT high temp paint. If I had to do over again, I’d do ceramic. I had to wrap them to keep the temps down, so I’m not sure how long they’ll last. My IAT’s were almost 200 degrees. If they rot out, I’ll just put stock manifolds back on.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I have mild steel coated long tubes on my 1500. I bought them used in 2008 and installed them then on my C1500, but they have since lived on my K1500 since 2009.

Tyler Wigger

Reaction score
So searching around on many forums I hear that the speed engineering headers for a c10 should work, then I hear that the headers for a 99-07 will work......... so I think I'll test that out and if none work then I'll go with the schonefells or what not.

Just gotta check on their return policy!!!:Big Laugh: cant be stuck with $1000 dollars worth of headers I cant use! I JUST REALLY WANT STAINLESS hahahaha

Crytone

Reaction score
So searching around on many forums I hear that the speed engineering headers for a c10 should work, then I hear that the headers for a 99-07 will work......... so I think I'll test that out and if none work then I'll go with the schonefells or what not.

Just gotta check on their return policy!!!:Big Laugh: cant be stuck with $1000 dollars worth of headers I cant use! I JUST REALLY WANT STAINLESS hahahaha

From what I've read on the Facebook group for LS swapped OBS', the Speed Engineering headers do NOT fit 2WD OBS' without some bending/modifications. They DO fit the 4WD OBS though. Most on there just suggest using the Schoenfeld headers for less headaches.