Paris gets a 6.0

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jglew82

I fix stuff
Reaction score
From what I've read on the Facebook group for LS swapped OBS', the Speed Engineering headers do NOT fit 2WD OBS' without some bending/modifications. They DO fit the 4WD OBS though. Most on there just suggest using the Schoenfeld headers for less headaches.
Yep, that's what I was thinking as well. Those LCA mounts get us 2wd guys every time. Even the stock manifolds get real close. My Schoenfeld's clear by miles.

Tyler Wigger

Reaction score
Its been a while since ive been on, VERY VERY busy with every day life got the motor in and then had to pull it again more updates coming Ive got to finish this thing up!

Tyler Wigger

Reaction score
Sheeeeewwww sorry guys I’ve been fighting work and wiring. I got her hard starting and then she dies off no clue why seems like she’s running out of fuel or something and no throttle response at all……hmmmm

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sheeeeewwww sorry guys I’ve been fighting work and wiring. I got her hard starting and then she dies off no clue why seems like she’s running out of fuel or something and no throttle response at all……hmmmm
It's the security. Tuner had to go back 3 times to eliminate it on my brother in law's square when we swapped in the 5.3 For whatever reason it didn't take in the first 2 overwrites.