Opinions on new rims.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I would rock the H3 wheels if you could put stock chevy center caps on em.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score

Yeah i tried this a few times, even cut up some caps to get them to fit but they looked like crap, So i left the hummer ones in. I may be making my own center caps soon though.

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
Well let me know. I have a set of nice trim rings you can have. If you can't find a set at your Uncle's I know a guy who has several sets cheap.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score

That is one thing that annoys me. I see those, and Escalade wheels on OBS and NBS trucks with the respective caps, looks dumb IMO. I even seen a NBS Silverado with the Escalade front clip, and all Escalade badges. It's like, why do that, if you want an Escalade so bad, buy one.

logikfive

Reaction score
I'd rock the **** out of H3 rims.

Little bit of filler and some paint to get rid of the HUMMER engraving, problem solved!

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
I dont rock H3 rims caus I want a H3... not even a little. They cane with the truck and have grown on me. I like your idea logikfive I may have to try that.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm gonna rock some old school stock rallys on mine in 15 inch from the older trucks. I'd much rather have chrome ones but hey for $60 and tires being cheaper, I'll run em, then buy chrome 15's later.

Z Long Bed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's what I did..
You must be registered for see images attach