Opinions on new rims.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
Well I found 2 sets of 16 inch steelies..one is powder coated gloss black and the other set is already a bright red that match almost perfectly with the truck, also found 6 trim rings that are all in very good shape and a set of centers off a 90 GMC that still has really good chrome. Then I looked in a couple of the outbuildings and found a like new set of saw blades and some nbs 17 inch 5 spokes as well as a set of 15" all chrome rallys..never seen a set of those before. For a total of 5 complete sets of wheels, 6 rings and some centers, he charged me $100 and a couple hours of "manual labor". After deer season is all said and done the tire machine is coming out and we'll see what looks best.

Swims, I happened to find a chrome double roll bar for ya but it happens to be out of a 70's chevy long box so you'd have to cut your bed up pretty bad. Let me know if you're interested.