Opinions on new rims.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
I am so damn tired of seeing trucks exactly like mine..there are 4 other red obs ext cabs with almost the exact same rims in my town alone and i've always dared to be different. What are some opinions about running stockers like so...
You must be registered for see images attach

Or maybe some chrome H3's...

Or..i've seen this does once on an obs and it looked killer. Paint steelies or rallies red with chrome rings and these centers...

Or do a complete 180 and run some black d-windows but once again, I am a chrome *****. Any insight would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

90bowtie

Reaction score
Well here is mine with the wheels in your top picture.

Last edited:

Z Long Bed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I liked those oem GMC wheels so much, I had them on my Chevy for several years. Finally changed them

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
You could put oobs 15 x 8 ralley's painted red alloy and put obs caps with trim rings on it. I liked the way my old burb looks with them on.

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
You could put oobs 15 x 8 ralley's painted red alloy and put obs caps with trim rings on it. I liked the way my old burb looks with them on.

Do you have a pic of the old burb? I do happen to have a set of 33-12.5's sittin in the shed.

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
I should have i'll check when I get home. You prob seen it around GI. It's champane with orange ralleys