Old77's '98 ECSB 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
yeah and I definitely want it right especially in an area like that. I just get impatient :lol: I know the shop will do a great job and I'll be glad once it's done and be happy it's been completed. At least I won't have to worry about rust repair for a long while :) My eBay wish list continues to grow without any thing dropping off it because I don't want to buy anything for it until I get it back :)

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your welcome to buy all the stuff you want for my truck while you're waiting :D

Last edited:

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
:lol: I'll keep that in mind....haha....That part I'm struggling with is keeping the buying under control. The more I buy the more the wife wants as well. I bought the truck and she got a washing machine. Getting the body work done means she's now chirping at me for a fridge. Parts start popping up and I'll be buying a new oven :lol: I need to come up with an apartment to rent just to have my shipments arrive at so that she doesn't see them :hidesbehindsofa:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where should I send my list? It starts with lighted, power, tow mirrors :)

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
:lol:

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I talked to them yesterday and I'm supposed to be getting her back today. We shall see! I'm anxious!

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
ordered taillights today so as soon as I get the truck the immediate plans will be to get the muffler installed, windows tinted and then put the new tails in when they arrive next week.