Old77's '98 ECSB 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Is the whole thing getting painted or just the bad spots...

Just the bad spots. Overall the paint is in good shape so a repaint right now isn't needed. The only place the paint is bad is the tailgate and that is getting a repaint.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Is the whole thing getting painted or just the bad spots...

Just the bad spots. Overall the paint is in good shape so a repaint right now isn't needed. The only place the paint is bad is the tailgate and that is getting a repaint.

The full repaint will come later down the road. The purpose for this is to get a solid base going before any mods commence. I didn't want to mess with modding a truck with rust on it knowing it would just keep getting worse. I'd rather spend the money now to get that fixed (even as minor as it was) and know that I'm starting with a clean slate for the most part :)

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I got a good deal on a Magnaflow 11216 so I went that way for now and it arrived today! :) I should get the truck back from the shop next week and I'll have this muffler installed when I get it back :driver:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Truck's looking good man! Love your 77 on FSC :waytogo:

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Truck's looking good man! Love your 77 on FSC :waytogo:

Thanks! She's definitely got a good base to work from. I love a cleanly modified obs and I'm chompin at the bit to get the mods started :)

Thanks for the props on my '77. That's my baby! :) I hope that this '98 turns out just as nice but remain my DD

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have to keep staring at this while I wait for my truck to return. The wait is killing me!!!

You must be registered for see images attach
[

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
clean truck man

Thank you :) I've been scoping CL this week for a set of wheels and other miscellaneous parts. I'm ready to get it back so I can start doing some things

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well, just called the body shop and it'll be "early next week" before I get my truck back :( Apparently the rust up along the roof where it meets the windshield is worse than first thought. I'm ready to have it back again :banghead:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bummer, at least it will be right when you get it back though....