Oklahoma & nearby areas rollcall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the_duke

Reaction score
Oklahoma City here. I'm on gmfullsize.com (as a lurker mainly), FSC, here, and 67-72 regularly. There's a couple of us going up to Kicker Bash at the end of the month in Stillwater. So I'll be there, probably in the convertible though. I'm hoping to have the truck running like a champ by then though. My goal is to have the truck done (drop, interior, and paint) by the ST show in September I believe.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey I'm in OKC right now too.... you should have stopped by and said hi.

It was a last minute thing this morning. The wife thought it'd be fun to take the kids to the zoo, so we did. We went to the zoo, the bombing memorial, had some dinner and came home. Long day. It was a good shakedown trip for the Suburban, though. It hasn't been out of town since it was lowered. I spent the majority of the trip doing around 80 mph and the thing got 18 mpg. I was rather impressed.

BOTMAN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It was a last minute thing this morning. The wife thought it'd be fun to take the kids to the zoo, so we did. We went to the zoo, the bombing memorial, had some dinner and came home. Long day. It was a good shakedown trip for the Suburban, though. It hasn't been out of town since it was lowered. I spent the majority of the trip doing around 80 mph and the thing got 18 mpg. I was rather impressed.

That is rather impressive.

I'm taking a trip down to san antonio next weekend. Few buddies are I are tossing up the idea of renting an new Escalade to make the trip in.

ridin_low07

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey anybody around north side okc wanna help me adjust some rockers on a 97 5.7vortec