Oklahoma & nearby areas rollcall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnC

Reaction score
That's cool. There are some guys from the 67-72chevytrucks.com site that are around the metro area. There is a cruise in at the Sonic over in Tri-City on July 3rd. A few of us are going to try and make it over there. It's put on by the Tri-City Cruisers.

90'rado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sounds like fun. I'd go, but, I'll be out of state during that time.

JohnC

Reaction score
They have one each month. I'll let you guys know when the next one is. Coit's up on 39th/Penn has one every month too.

90'rado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sounds good. I've been to Coit's cruise in a few times, pretty cool deal.

BOTMAN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I know at least one guy that will probably be there, I bought my steelies from him. I got banned from FSC for a week or two so I haven't been able to check that thread. I used to think fairly highly of FSC, but, after witnessing first hand the way the admins selectively enforce the rules against certain people but not others, I probably won't be posting on there much anymore.

Always wondered what happened to you.

Well I'm from OKC.

Reaction score
I live in the Texas Panhandle less than an hour from the OK line in a few directions. I lived in OKC from '01-'05

ridin_low07

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well let me check in here real quick. Names Gzeramee im from OKC. Im on FSC, okcminis.com, and a few others under the same screen name.