******* OEM wheel swaps anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ricerocket1135

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did I hear jeep wheels????
07-11 wrangler 17s on 225/50/17s. This is 10 in rear drop in bottom pic and the 5/8 in top with no engine. U had 1.5" spacers all the way around but might be stepping up to 2" depending in how they work with my 7/10 drop
You must be registered for see images attach

I have 5 of those exact wheels off my wifes 2012 JK that I am trying to sell. I was thinking about putting them on my project but would have to bore the centers out of them to get them to fit right?

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
I have 5 of those exact wheels off my wifes 2012 JK that I am trying to sell. I was thinking about putting them on my project but would have to bore the centers out of them to get them to fit right?

You don't have to do anything to the wheels. Just run a 1.5" to 2" spacer all te way around.

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
OP - I know your pain. I get emails almost daily about the Corvette wheels on my 454SS (not so much from here, but definitely from several other sites).

I would imagine that's because people have a hard time thinking anything off a c4 would look good.

O.P. What years of jeep have that bolt pattern?

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
The front tire looks like it sits about right for a 1.5" spacer, would you run 1.5" front and 2" rear? My truck is 4/6 now and going to 5/6 or 5/7 this week.

You'd probably be better off with the 1.5 if your that low. Give you room to run a little bigger tire

ricerocket1135

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You'd probably be better off with the 1.5 if your that low. Give you room to run a little bigger tire

Man... I am torn! I like the way they look, but I think I am going to just buy the 20" wheels I want and run the 15's till then. I can't see spending money to make this setup work and then spending more down the road. If you know of anyone that wants a complete set for cheap... let me know.

Last edited:

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
Man... I am torn! I like the way they look, but I think I am going to just buy the 20" wheels I want and run the 15's till then. I can't see spending money to make this setup work and then spending more down the road. If you know of anyone that wants a complete set for cheap... let me know.

Ok. Will do. The only reason I did mine is because I work at a dealership, so I acquired some tires for free, and then spur of the moment came across the set of 5 wheels for 175 so I had to do it!