******* OEM wheel swaps anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris

OBS Fallen One
Reaction score
It seems like everytime I get on here I have another PM about what wheels are on the truck and yada yada yada. Well here you go, they're 18" x 7.5" with 44mm offset from a 2010 Jeep Wrangler Sahara. (WTF is with American car companies explaining **** in metric and imperial?!) Bolt spacing is also 5" x 5" and matches the OBS 2wd bolt pattern. I used 1.5" spacers all around and have had no issues whatsoever with them. Just a retorque after 500 miles for my peace of mind. I paid $280 for them last year with less than 50 miles on them, and they're the machined finish version. I've mostly seen painted versions of these wheels so they may not be all that common. Beats me. There are a few OEM Jeep wheels of this era to choose from, they're cheap and look decent as well.

The tires are 255/55/R18 Nitto NT420S and I LOVE them. Much better road manners and they especially do better in the snow than my old Firehawks.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Ive seen wheels from a dodge viper on an obs, i believe it was a photoshop pic but looked not too shabby. Pretty sure viper wheels are 5x5

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Well, in my view, if someone talks crap about mixing brands, the wheels aren't even MADE by chrysler, so there goes that argument. As far as looks go, to each his own, the impala wheels eeek...not for me. The jeep wheels actually look presentable, styled very well with not too much glitz, glamour, or racey look. Very balanced style. My favorite part is the green bowtie :crazy: It actually breaks up the grille very well and is cool to boot.

Chris

OBS Fallen One
Reaction score
Well, in my view, if someone talks crap about mixing brands, the wheels aren't even MADE by chrysler, so there goes that argument. As far as looks go, to each his own, the impala wheels eeek...not for me. The jeep wheels actually look presentable, styled very well with not too much glitz, glamour, or racey look. Very balanced style. My favorite part is the green bowtie :crazy: It actually breaks up the grille very well and is cool to boot.

Yea, anything that gets swapped on from another brand at least needs to look like it belongs on a truck/suv.

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
OP - I know your pain. I get emails almost daily about the Corvette wheels on my 454SS (not so much from here, but definitely from several other sites). It's not that I don't want to help anyone do this, but I put alot of thought/work into what made it work for me (about 12 years ago) when nobody else would help me. Then I got "those are ugly why would you do that?" statements from everyone. The greatest was when pulling into the IX Center lot on the first day of the Hot Rod Power Tour 2007 and having about 4-5 different people following me to my space and asking how I go those wheels on there. Pretty crazy for such ugly wheels.

Believe me it is flattering that so many people do like it, but everyone wants do duplicate it, so mine won't be all that special down the road.

BTW - I do like the Wrangler wheels on your truck. It just needs the front end down a little. Just my opinion and I understand if your happy with it the way it is. It's a sharp truck.

Ive seen wheels from a dodge viper on an obs, i believe it was a photoshop pic but looked not too shabby. Pretty sure viper wheels are 5x5

Dodge Vipers are a small 6 bolt - same as Dakota.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It seems like everytime I get on here I have another PM about what wheels are on the truck and yada yada yada. Well here you go, they're 18" x 7.5" with 44mm offset from a 2010 Jeep Wrangler Sahara. (WTF is with American car companies explaining **** in metric and imperial?!) Bolt spacing is also 5" x 5" and matches the OBS 2wd bolt pattern. I used 1.5" spacers all around and have had no issues whatsoever with them. Just a retorque after 500 miles for my peace of mind. I paid $280 for them last year with less than 50 miles on them, and they're the machined finish version. I've mostly seen painted versions of these wheels so they may not be all that common. Beats me. There are a few OEM Jeep wheels of this era to choose from, they're cheap and look decent as well.

The tires are 255/55/R18 Nitto NT420S and I LOVE them. Much better road manners and they especially do better in the snow than my old Firehawks.

I really like those wheel's on there!