******* OEM wheel swaps anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like it, gives a nice finish to the truck. The green badge deff sticks out like it too!

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
SRT-8 Cherokee wheels also fit, with some spacing. They make replica Viper wheels and Replica 22 SRT-8 wheels also. They would probably fit with some spacers and I think they look pretty good. I was strongly conisdering using these wheels ( I think they match our trucks very well), but tire prices drove me away, plus I wanted a 11.5-12.5" wheel and didn't wanna spend the extra $$ to get them widened. I ended up doing that anyway with my 17's though.

Here's a whole set of $844
http://www.ebay.com/itm/20-Jeep-SRT...pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

You must be registered for see images attach

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
Did I hear jeep wheels????
07-11 wrangler 17s on 225/50/17s. This is 10 in rear drop in bottom pic and the 5/8 in top with no engine. U had 1.5" spacers all the way around but might be stepping up to 2" depending in how they work with my 7/10 drop
You must be registered for see images

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They look pretty good for a OEM wheel. Is that why your selling? I'd like to get a better pic of them on the truck, how close where they to the fender? Whats the offset/BS on them?

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
They look pretty good for a OEM wheel. Is that why your selling? I'd like to get a better pic of them on the truck, how close where they to the fender? Whats the offset/BS on them?

17x7.5 +44mm offset. I was thinking of selling the spacers. If I do its just the spacers. I'm definitely keeping the wheels. Here's a few more pics. Like I told 1badgmc, if your truck is not extremely low like mine, definitely a 2" spacer to make it look right.

Chris

OBS Fallen One
Reaction score
SRT-8 Cherokee wheels also fit, with some spacing. They make replica Viper wheels and Replica 22 SRT-8 wheels also. They would probably fit with some spacers and I think they look pretty good. I was strongly conisdering using these wheels ( I think they match our trucks very well), but tire prices drove me away, plus I wanted a 11.5-12.5" wheel and didn't wanna spend the extra $$ to get them widened. I ended up doing that anyway with my 17's though.

Here's a whole set of $844
http://www.ebay.com/itm/20-Jeep-SRT...pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

You must be registered for see images attach

I actually test-fit a set of stock SRT 20" wheels a couple of years back, but the huge width didn't look right even with a spacer. Dude wanted $400 for a set of 5.

Big wheels don't work out for me my trucks see way too much off road work and I find sidewalls are usually more forgiving than aluminum lol

ORLY