OEM Air Intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deve05

Reaction score
****This is not in the right spot, but for some reason I cant post in classifieds??****

I'm looking to buy an OEM intake tube and air box that'll fit a 1997 GMC Suburban K2500 with the 7.4L Vortec. Im in central Florida but will pay shipping if necessary.

Looking for either a member thats parting out or has the parts laying around, or if anyone knows a link to get the stuff new throw it my way, I just haven't found them for sale anywhere.

I basically need everything from the throttle body out except for the sensors.

The previous owner decided to be a genius and turn the truck into a "race car" by installing the most piece of garbage "cold air" intake he could find. Well the thing falls off and rattles and is just an eyesore and since my truck is just stock except for mild overlanding goodies I'd like to just switch back to the factory intake setup.

Yesterday it fell off on the trail and ripped the wires out of the mass air sensor..... -_-

I've got the wiring fixed but this thing has now definitely got to go.

Below is a pic of my truck and the parts I need for reference.

Thanks in advance.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
The box itself is the same on all the gas engines. There are two styles, the one pictured is the later one. The tube directly attached to the airbox might be the same too.... the rest will be 454 specific.