OBS only , painted interior pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my truck is going to be dark blue metallic outside, right now it's red pearl on bottom fades up to black. I'm going to repaint it sometime in the near future I hope, just have to buy my paint and supplies. I'm also making the entire inside black, but going to add the blue in somewheres in the dash.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
oh yea just not sure what parts I'm going to paint, wife said the middle, then she wanted to skip around, like do the dash door blue, leave the radio thing black then do the gauges blue, at one point I was thinking(and still am) doing the entire middle, glove box door, radio surround and gauge surround all blue, the rest black. I aint sure whether or not to do the soft pad over the gauges(88 ish style) or do the actual part over the gauges like 1badgmc did on his, and with those what else I would do, like do actual gauge part and not the big bezel or whatever.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You might also consider trying to change the fabric inserts in the doors. Yours seems like it would be a little easier to match body color. I've found that I like the look of not painting anything, but having fabric that's body color in those insert things. Gives a nice contrast IMO. I don't know why you would want grey inserts in a grey door, too much monotone. Sorry, I know this is a painting thread, just giving an alternative idea.

Mine's gonna be a pain to match since it's metallic, the paint looks darker or lighter depending on the lighting. We'll see how it turns out.

thats not a bad idea actually damn it wish i didnt paint it now. ill have to find a grey one this weekend -_- the fabric idea seems like it woud look betteri need to find some pictures of that

Surrey

Reaction score
Are those seats stock? I want to put a new bench in with a flip down console. Are they 60/40s or 40/20/40's?

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Any luck on finding a pic Blue 92? No real hurry, its just that I have my dash apart now to replace a switch so I may try to paint it while its already apart

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I'm gonna be doing blcak with some red detailing. I'm planing on doing the seats in black leather. With red stiching but the middle be red(like the newer cobalt ss seats) and then my door panel will be black vynal with vertical paralelle red stiching. Then for thedash, I'm douing red LED with a red bezel. Then the sterio will also light up red. And the middel consol with have a red pin stripe on it. Should be ebough of little red touches to make It look sportier.